We have some fabulous craft pegs in our range. There are so many ways to use these little cuties.
How can you use craft pegs?
Here are 5 of the best:
- Card making – so many people love to make their own cards. They are so much more individual than a store bought card. It’s so nice to add some extra little touches to these hand-made cards. Our little craft pegs add some colour and cuteness to cards. Why not use our bunny pegs to make Easter cards extra special? They are available in pink, blue or green.
- Why not make a noteboard for all your reminders, tickets and notes? Take an old picture frame, string some ribbon or string across the sides of the frame and then use the mini craft pegs to secure your notes. You could even use them for you weekly meal planner or shopping list.
- You could make some cool party treats with the mini pegs. Buy some small waxed envelopes or bags from a craft supplier or supermarket. Pop your treat into the bag and then secure the top with a mini craft peg. It’s a great way to make your party treats more individual.
- Why not put up a small metal grid in your kitchen. Then you can use the mini pegs to keep recipe cards safe and easy to find.
- Use the mini pegs as photo holders. They can create a lovely casual photo display.
Where can you find unusual craft pegs?
Now your imagination is fired up click here to take a look at our craft peg range. We have a large range of craft pegs for you to use on your various craft projects from butterflies to birds and rabbits to Scottie dogs. You are sure to be able to find something for your project.
Leave a Reply